INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (RODO):
According to art. 13 para. 1-2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data) (Journal of Laws of the EU, L 119, p. 1) - further on RODO - we would like to inform you that:
Administrator of personal data
1. FOL-GOS Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with registered office in Gostyń, address: ul. Stargostyńska 10, 63-800 Gostyń (PL), is the Administrator of the personal data of individuals disclosed by you.
2. The place of processing personal data is the registered office of Fol-Gos Sp. z o.o. and any other place of performance by FOL-GOS Sp. z o.o. their activities.
Data Protection Inspector
Goals and basics of personal data processing
1. The purposes and grounds of personal data processing will always be in line with the provisions of the GDPR. 2. The basis for data processing may be consent to their processing, performance or conclusion of a contract, legal obligation on the Administrator or the legitimate interests of the Administrator.
3. In the case of data processing on the basis of granted consent, the right to withdraw this consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time, but withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of prior consent, before its withdrawal.
The right to object
1. At any time, the person whose personal data is processed has the right to object to the processing of personal data.
2. The Administrator shall cease the processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes, unless he can demonstrate that there are important legitimate grounds for the Administrator in relation to these data that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the person whose data is being processed or data will be necessary for the possible determination, investigation or defense of claims.
3. At any time, the person whose data is processed has the right to object to the processing of personal data in order to conduct marketing
direct. If the person whose data is processed will exercise this right - the Administrator will stop processing data for this purpose.
The period of data storage
1. Personal data will be processed as long as there will be legal and factual basis for this.
2. The data processed for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services may be processed until an objection is raised to their processing for marketing purposes or the Administrator determines that the data has become obsolete.
Recipients of data
The personal data provided to the Administrator may be accessed by the Administrator subcontractor, i.e.
- transport companies providing transport services ordered by the Administrator,
to a limited extent, such as: place of loading / unloading,
- companies providing legal and accounting and accounting services to the Administrator,
- companies providing services related to environmental protection and health and safety to the Administrator,
- companies providing IT services related to direct servicing
correctness of the accounting and warehouse system functioning,
- claims adjusters - in the event of damage.
Rights of data subjects:
According to the RODO, the person whose data is processed by the Administrator is entitled to: - the right to access their data and receive a copy thereof; - the right to rectify (correct) your data; - the right to delete data, limit the processing of data; - the right to object to the processing of data; - the right to data transfer; - the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
Information about the requirement / voluntary data submission
Providing the data is voluntary, but it may be necessary to conclude or perform the contract or carry out other activities.